Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The ICT Mountain is to be climbed.

I am currently at a three-day ICT course for school principals in KL. Here at the course as I listen to the lecturers, I realize there is a huge ICT mountain and  great potential for growth in schools systems using ICT. Listening to Mr Wong of MBS KL share, I realize he is somewhere near the peak of the ICT mountain while suddenly I realize I am probrably at the base of the ICT mountian. Sigh...! and I thought I knew something about ICT.













However I also realize there are many HMs who haven't even touched base yet and still many HMs who have yet to see the mountain peak. Haha!







So, I want to encourage all associated with Convent Sentul to continue on their magic carpet ride and rise up in their journey to the mountain peak and not to think they have arrived.






We all still have a long way to go and the ICT mountain peak actually keeps growing higher ( unlike other static mountain peaks )  when new innovations are developed . So keep on going and don't ever give up halfway.


Now some motivational videos. The message from my heart. If this guy can succeed, all of us  can succeed. Don't ever give up.You become stronger in the face of adversity.


<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wOlTdkYXuzE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Another video - this one about Michael Jordan

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/woOu_4l3lio" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment