Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Children are born with wings, teachers help them fly.

In the previous blog, I mentioned I was ecstatic because SMK Convent Sentul was the Champion of the  Inter-school Choral Speaking Competition  in the Klang Valley for 2011 and that they also recieved RM 700/- together with a beautiful plaque. I am very happy to announce the maturity of our students who decided to donate RM 500/- of their winnings to the school. We will use their money to purchase new chairs for the school. Thank you students for your generousity!

We seemed to be on a winning spree! Haha! Last week, our choir ( made up of 14 afternoon students and 6 morning students ) became the first Runner-up to the Patriotic Songs Choir  Competition  and recieved     RM 1000/- as cash prize and another beautiful trophy.

Thank you Pn Naimah for handling the choir competition. Thank you Datin Cheam for seeing to the transportation logistics and being there on my behalf to provide moral support for the students. I heard that the judges were enthralled with our girls multicultural outfits of sarees, cheong sams and baju kurungs and kebayas.


I get very excited and happy when I see our students shine. Keep it up girls and teachers! Let SMK Convent Sentul flag fly high! We are very proud of you!







No comments:

Post a Comment