Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

You are the reason

Sometimes it can be a very long tiring day in school but whenever I get out from my room and go on my rounds, I am reminded of the main reason why I am in school. It's all too easy to forget in the midst of signing cheques,teachers' record books and other adminstrative work that is neccasary for school, the real  reason why I have chosen to be in school.

You are the reason why I have chosen to serve in school and not anywhere else. The happy faces and voices of students, be they studying or doing experiments, having fun learning something in and out of class make me happy and energize me.

The happy faces of students in 4 Bakawali showing off
their newly decorated notice board to match the
newly painted classroom' pink walls.

Happy faces cheer the teachers on.

Students under the care of Pn Vasantha.


Michelle smiles as she masters her
Physics Peka experiment

Michelle reads the ammeter with ease. Can you?

Nice salute- not just  with your hands but also with your eyes.
 

Sometimes its not just their hand movements.
Observe how much effort the girls put to make sure
 their legs are stretched out straight.
Now I have come to realize it's the simple things in life - like your smiles, seeing how you students learn in and out of the class under the loving supervision of the teachers - that makes all the hard work worthwhile.
Keep smiling!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment